SCR Management agricultural services include: farm business development, management and planning. Since 2010, SCR management has been part of the Growing Forward –Farm Business Advisory Services Program. Our team also provides services for NGOs and farmers to support new farm development, new market innovation, development and comprehensive vertical integration/ value-added analyses
Some of our services as part of the BC Ministry of Ag – Farm Business Advisory Services include
FBAS Tier 1 Financial Analysis
- Develop a business profile and assess the strengths and weaknesses of your operation;
- Determine how profitable your operation has been over a three year period;
- Prepare annual accrual adjusted financial statements and provide key financial ratios along with a discussion of the financial performance of your operations;
- Project a one year pro-forma income statement, and balance sheet and financial ratio based on planning goals; and
- Develop viable recommendations for the operation.
Tier 2 – Specialized Business Planning
- Business Strategies.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Production Economics.
- Financial Management.
- Risk Management.
- Value Added Ventures.